Do you experience:
- Frequent hesitation during decision-making?
- Physical tension, distraction, agitation or depression while conducting your daily activities?
- Tendency to make serious mistakes at work?
- Is it difficult for you to maintain focus while learning?
- Get easily overwhelmed by emotional problems?
- Difficulty in processing information?
- Are you often irritable or prone to short-tempered outbursts?
Stress can be managed
If you experience any of the above symptoms, it is likely that your body and mind are over-stressed and the gap between demands and recharging has grown too wide.
Stress is simply your body’s feedback distress signal to inform you that things have gotten out of balance. Its onset suggests that demands placed on the mind and body have rapidly out-stripped their ability to recharge and rebalance. Stress can be caused by numerous factors; such as:
- Environment (workplace stress, looking after children, having multiple demands on your finite attention and resources)
- Emotions (fallout from relationship conflicts)
- Psychology (such as by being perfectionistic or overly critical with oneself, or having unrealistic expectations about life)
- Existence (such as the absence of meaning or purpose or feelings, ‘what’s the point of it all?’)
Background stresses may sometimes surface in the form of bad moods, depression, irritability and even physical problems.
The benefits of managing your stress levels effectively include:
- Becoming more efficient and productive – so you get more done
- Becoming calmer and more at peace with yourself – so you are nicer to be around
- Regaining your perspective and humour
- Feeling back in control and in balance with your life
- Reduction or elimination of stress-related physical pain
Mona’s targeted stress management treatment allows you to:
- Process unresolved, suppressed issues from the past that are stressing your body in the present
- Explore better ways of managing stress at work or in relationships
- Find a healthy work-life balance
- Master de-stressing techniques that you can apply on yourself